Thursday, July 26, 2007

Car problems!!! Arghh!!!

Okay, so have you heard that saying "When it rains, it pours"? Well that was definitely true at the Speidel house yesterday! If you read my post from yesterday you know that our pc is "in the shop"! Well, now our car is too!

Yesterday afternoon my car started acting up. It actually died on me while I was waiting in a turning lane! Luckily, it started again and I was able to get back home with it. Whewww! I would of hated to be "that person" who's stalled in the turning lane! ;) Anyways, our car is in the shop and will be done later this afternoon. I guess the oxygen sensor was bad. Whatever that means... Thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

Suzi said...

I feel your pain. On our way to Wichita KS (from StL MO) our brake lights went out. Had to buy a new switch gizmo when we got to Wichita ($150). On the way home, the van wouldn't get out of first gear. I was doing 40 in a slow lane in rush hour! SCARY!! Another sensor was out ($250). Now my laptop screen isn't working. Whatever you do, don't ask "what else can go wrong" :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh no! Bummer! Well, I hope you don't have another post like this tomorrow! :)

CarExpert said...

Oh… That’s sad. Well, I just brought my car to a shop too, just yesterday. They said it needs Oxygen Sensor Canada replacement so I might not pursue my plans today and I feel really sad about it. Now, I’m just hoping something good will happen tomorrow in return.

Michele Kovack said...

I am laughing at Suzi's comment about not saying, "what else can go wrong!" It definitely seems that things happen in clusters! And you never get ahead...just when you think you are....BAM! Something else happens! Hang in there!