Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Computer problems!!!! Arghhh!

Well my post today is coming from my MIL's pc. Our computer started acting up last night, and now it's completely down for the count! I was typing an e-mail last night when our computer just shut off! The screen simply went black w/out any notice! We checked the cords and everything is plugged in. We were also able to run a virus scan without it shutting off, and found no viruses. So we are completely dumbfounded! We are sending it to a pc "doctor" so hopefully he will be able to help us. I'm just really glad that our pc didn't shut down while I was writing my test/paper for my Ethics & Values test. I'm also really thankful that Andy's parents live so close! I was able to come out here to their house and finish my test this morning and submit it for grading.(it had to be submitted by noon)

I'm going to be lost w/ out my pc! Not just because I'm going to miss checking your blogs, but it's also going to make my on-line class a little more challenging! I should be able to check my e-mail at least once a day, so feel free to e-mail me if you need to! Hopefully my pc will be up and running soon!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Bummer! I feel for ya! When our computer crashed, I was just LOST! It couldn't be finished fast enough! Hope it's fixed soon!