Monday, July 16, 2007

Need a Monday laugh?


Okay, so I can't resist! I sent this pic to some family and friends today under the same title, "Need a Monday laugh?" I just think that this picture is so stinkin' funny I have to share it!

I took this pic last night while Andy and Ber were "rough housing". Ber is a pretty good sized dog, the last time he was at the vet he weighed in at 67lbs. So don't worry he can hold his own with Andy! ;)

I took this pic while Ber was waiting for Andy to make his next move before he "attacked" back! We always joke that when Ber really "gets goin'" he gets a look of "crazy" in his eyes! Well this picture captured that look for sure!!!

10 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great picture, you have a very happy dog.

Michele Kovack said...

This is tooooo funny!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That is a hilarious picture! Thanks for the laugh!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Hey Jami, I nominated you for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award! Check out this post
http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2007/07/rockin-girl-blogger.html

Unknown said...

OMgoodness Jami, what a gorgeous dog, and what a hilarious picture so so so sweet, you should definitely send it in for something (don't know what but hey!!!) or make sure you make these into some cards, its just lovely - what type of dog is he, hes gorgeous

Unknown said...

OKay totally ignore my part where I say what type of dog is he, just seen it on your page!!! doh

Maria said...

What a happy looking dog! Very silly! Looks like he's laughing!

Maria

kathy said...

That pic is hilarious

Donna Baker said...

that's AWESOME! Don't you just love moments like these with your fur babies?! I know I do!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great picture!

Teresa