Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!


This is a quick little card that I whipped up this morning. It's a "thank you" to everyone who checks out my blog! I decided to keep it simple because I don't have much time to stamp this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to make some more cards this afternoon.

Well I need to go do some homework. Yep, that's right I said homework!!! Yuck! The July summer session started on Monday. There is an on-line class that is offered right now that I have been trying to get into, but it's been "closed". I've been checking the class quite often to see if any spots have opened, but no luck. I decided to check one last time Monday night and wouldn't you know there was a seat open!!! So yesterday I was busy traveling to campus (30 miles away) to pick up my book. I was so sad, my book cost $100!!! It wouldn't be so bad if it was a book that I was going to keep, but this is just a stupid Gen Ed class!!! Imagine how much stamp stuff I could of bought!

However, I am really excited because I would much rather take this class on-line! The class is Ethics & Values and I think that it would be a total snooze in the regular class setting! ;) Well, since I added the class late I'm already a little behind. (It's an accelerated course.) But, hopefully I'll be caught up in a few hours! Thanks for looking!

Supplies: Prima flowers, circle punches, SU's Apple Green ribbon, Green Galore and So Saffron cardstock, pp from DCWV The Glitter Stack, and thank you stamp from Studio G.

7 comments:

Pattyjo said...

Your card is beautiful and I guess I can answer you...Your very welcome! I for one, enjoy your blog!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is so simple and elegant, love how you used the flower. I received my goodies today, my what a full package of goodies you sent, you are too kind. Thank you.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just a beautiful card, Jami! Hope you enjoy your class!

Tracy.H said...

Love this card! Very simple yet so pretty!! TFS :0)

Pam Speidel said...

SO glad to see you've made some time for cardmaking and blogging again Jami! We've missed seeing all your awesome creations. I'm glad you were able to get the class you wanted. You'll do GREAT, as always! :) lyb

Shanismom said...

beautiful card.

Michele Kovack said...

What a pretty sweet card! Good luck on your studies!