Monday, July 23, 2007

Look what Andy made for me!!!


I just wanted to show you what Andy (my DH) made for me yesteday! Isn't this the coolest ribbon holder?! I definitely needed new and improved ribbon storage, and this fits the order! Basically it is a wood frame with wooden dowels. He drilled holes through the frame so that the dowels could just slide in and out. Isn't it great?! Now I can see all of my ribbon and it's easy to access! I also love that it has lots of "growing" room! I can't wait to fill up all of that empty space!!! ;)

(previous storage)

9 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, how nice to have your ribbon so organized.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That's awesome! I need my DH to make something like that! Unfortunately, mine would have to be A LOT bigger. . .you know how those things just jump into your basket! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool! You are one lucky girl!

Shanismom said...

that's a really great ribbon holder, now you are going to have to buy more ribbon to fill it up..

kathy said...

I NEED DH TO MAKE ME SOMETHING LIKE THAT IT IS AWESOME.

BarbK said...

I'm jealous. Lucky you. I need ribbon storage and this one looks easy and great. Maybe I can make my own!

Michele Kovack said...

What a sweet hubby! Love your organization!

Pam Speidel said...

WOW! I think Andy needs to make one for his MOM too!! GREAT idea Jami! :)

Tanis said...

Hi Jami! You've been tagged...
Check out the details on my latest post and play along!