Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Let's catch up!

This post is all about catching up! It's been awhile since I've posted, but I don't want to bore you with my usual rambles so I'll keep it short.

-Computer got fixed (obviously;) just a minor part needed to be replaced! No viruses & we didn't loose any files! Yea!!!!

-Car got fixed! However, the first trip to the shop DID NOT fix the problem. The second trip and an additional $300 dollars did fix the problem! Oh-well at least it's working now!

-This past weekend we went to Omaha & Lincoln. I was so excited to go to Archivers & Michael's! I would of had more fun if Andy hadn't of went into Archivers with me! ;) But I am surprised that he lasted as long as he did in there! I also got to eat at my favorite sushi restaurant in Omaha. Yum!!! Oh and of course we had lots of fun with our friends in Lincoln! Good times!

- My last on-line test is due on Thursday! Then I'll be finished with my summer class! Hooray! But regular classes start the 20th! Boooo!

- We're having a garage sale this Friday & Saturday. Lot's of work! Our garage is full of stuff! We're mostly selling my sister-in-laws stuff. She moved to Hawaii last summer. So needless to say she's decided that she wants to stay there and doesn't need her household items & furniture any more!

-It's stinkin' hot in NE right now! OMG!!! It's really humid!!! You should see my frizzed out hair!!! LOL!

Well that's it for now... Hope you are enjoying some stamp time!

4 comments:

Shanismom said...

well i'm glad u are back and everyything is fixed.

kathy said...

Glad you are back

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Well, I'm glad you're back! Hope the garage sale goes well! I need to take a hint from you and do the same! We have SO MUCH stuff that's just stored! Yikes! :)

Suzi said...

Glad all is working well. NEVER ever, ever take a man into Archiver's or Michael's with you. In fact, I've gotten to the point I don't even want him sitting in the car while I go in. I send him off to best buy or whatever is nearby so he can shop. I'll call him when I'm ready to leave.