Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Car update!

Well we found out what was wrong with my car. The sway bar broke. At least I think that's what Andy called it. Anyways, our tires were rotated on Sunday and I guess they were put on backwards and that's what caused it to break. I guess the tires need to be put on a certain way because they are "directional". Well, guess who wanted to be the handy man and rotate them himself! Yep, that's right Andy! I need to remind him that he's a mechanical engineer not a mechanic! LOL!!! Don't get me wrong he is very handy and extremely smart! Just an honest mistake. Life happens...

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So glad your card is fixed! Hopefully you've fulfilled your car repairs for the next few years! LOL

Pam Speidel said...

That's too bad! Poor Dougie...live and learn. :/

Pam Speidel said...

I sure do miss seeing your awesome creations Jami! You should at least post some of the cool bracelets you've been making! :)