Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good luck at boot camp!


I whipped up this card last night to take over to our neighbors house. Our sweet neighbor girl joined the National Guard and is leaving for boot camp this Monday. I tried to "girl up" this card with a few feminine touches, since she is definitely a girly girl! But I also wanted it to look "military". Does that make sense? I printed the outside sentiment on my computer. IT SHOULD say "a girl can do anything if she has the right pair of shoes". Whoops a little type-o on my part! I actually just noticed this error while posting! Ahhh! How did I over look that! I actually showed the card to my husband and friend before I gave it to her. So if they didn't notice then hopefully my neighbor won't notice! The inside of the card says "Good luck at boot camp!" I thought that it turned out pretty cute, with the exception of my type-o!

Supplies: SU!'s Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Confetti Cream, ribbon, and Weathered background stamp, Martha Stewart's glitter in Smokey Quartz, Marvy punches, corner rounder punch, Spare Parts paper clip, the pp is an old scrap and I'm not for sure what brand it is.

5 comments:

Alex said...

Cute card - I think she will love it no matter what! I did not notice until you pointed it out - *smile*. TFS - *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

Sweet card, the paper is great,sure she will love it.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Girl, where have you been? :) Missed ya! :) I think it's a great card! I'm sure she loved it typo or not!

Michele Kovack said...

Still a cute card...even with your little error...not sure I would have caught it if you didn't point it out! It will be appreciated anyway I am sure! Are you back at school? Or did ya never leave?

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Never would have noticed the mistake.