Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dare to be fabulous! & Car back in shop! :/


I got my new SU! set yesterday, "Fabulous Flowers". I love it! The very first time I saw this set I knew that I needed it for this giant flower stamp. I thought that it would be perfect to cut out and layer. What do you think??? I really liked how it turned out. I might have went a little far with the distressing but it still works for me! ;)I also used SU's Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip ink and paper.

BTW our car went back to the shop yesterday! This time it's a new problem! Andy drove it yesterday to work and said that it sounded like the front wheels were going to fall off!!! Ahhhhh! We haven't heard yet what is wrong with it, but hopefully we'll hear something soon.

It's not like my car is a total piece, even though it sounds like it! I have a '99 Grand Prix GT. We've had it for at least five years and take really good care of it. I do put a lot of miles on it during the school year (at least 60 miles a day). And I DO NOT want a new car until I graduate in a year and a half. I don't want a new car parked in a college parking lot! Plus I really don't want a car payment! Hopefully Precious (that's my car's name, I know total nerd) will be up and running soon! Thanks for listening to my vent! Happy stamping!

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, love how you did the flower, great card.

Shanismom said...

beautiful card and the stamp. i'm going to have to get the stamp now. love the distress look.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Jami! Hope your car gets fixed and doesn't cost a fortune!

Michele Kovack said...

I absolutely love this card! I keep dabating about this set..and now I have made up my mind! Gotta have it!

Pam Speidel said...

I just knew you would make something beautiful with that set! So glad you found time for some stamping in your busy week! :)

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

Well this card is definately FABULOUS alright....WOW! I love this stamp.

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful card - excellent job.

Teresa