Sunday, September 09, 2007

Long time...no post!


I simply have not had much time for blogging lately. The fall semester has started and I'm busier than ever! I won't bore you with all the details, but I will say that this is going to be a very crazy semester!

Even if I would of had stamping time this past week I wouldn't have been able to post any pictures of my creations. Why? you might say. Well it's because my camera was traveling to China! Andy had to go to China to help set up a new plant in a city by Shanghai. For those of you who don't know Andy is a mechanical engineer for a major tire and rubber company. I'll let you guess which one! ;)

He got back Friday and we've just been enjoying time together this weekend. Right now he's snoozing on the couch trying to shake his jet lag, so I don't feel guilty that I'm blogging instead of hanging out with him right now!

He also brought me back the best souvenirs! I guess pearls are a hot commodity in China. So, Andy brought me back a string of white pearls with earrings! And as if that wasn't enough I also got a string of black pearls with earrings!!! They are gorgeous! Now I just need a place to wear them!;)

Speaking of jewelry I wanted to show you what I have been spending my crafting time on lately. A friend of mine is getting married on the 29th. She wanted to give personalized bracelets to her bridesmaid as part of their gift. She ended up liking the bracelets so much she asked me if I could make matching earring and necklaces. By the time I was finished I had made bracelets for her bridesmaids, flower girls, personal attendants, and the mothers. I also made matching earrings and necklaces for her bridesmaids and I also made a bracelet for the bride. Instead of using a monogram charm for the bride I used a firefighter charm because her fiance is a firefighter. I thought that it was a cute touch. The jewelry turned out gorgeous. The picture really doesn't do it justice! :)

Well that's it for now. I do have a couple of cards to post. I'm hoping to get them posted tomorrow, so check back! Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Look at you go girl! Love the jewelry! I do miss you posting....but totally understand! Good luck in school! When were you married? NOticed your new picture!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I figured you must be busy with school! Miss ya! :) The jewelry looks wonderful! How nice of you to do that. . .it must have taken some time! I LOVE your jewelry! :)

Donna Baker said...

those came out beautiful! great job

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online buy tramadol uk - tramadol 200mg high

Anonymous said...

And in some cases the Web makes this valuable doing your research a very simple move to get. The web provides a level of privateness including security which happens to be difficult to acquire throughout other areas. Sexual men sizegenetics no more needs turn out to be a lengthy and in some cases hard procedure. Male sizegenetics therapists possess a robust presence on the 'net and presently right now generally at this time now certainly , truth be told furthermore in that respect so here really is no reason to visit elsewhere when you're searching to get expert that were designed to make it easier to.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/