Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lovin' this Basic Grey Paper!

This past Sunday I went over to my friend Karmen's house to do a little stampin'. And that is exactly what we got done, a little! This is the only card that I actually completed! Isn't that pathetic! LOL!!! Anyways, we had lots of fun even though we were not very productive!

This card is extremely simple, but I blame the simplicity of this card on the fact that I still have not located my "stampin' mojo"! ;) Hopefully I'll find it soon!
I used one of Karmen's clear stamp sets to make this card. I can't remember the name of the set, but it was a Valentine's day word set. It was super cute! I also used my nesties and some velvet ribbon from Dashes, Dots, and Checks. I used SU!'s Very Vanilla and Close to Cocoa paper to accent the gorgeous Basic Grey paper from their Bittersweet series. I love the new BG paper and can not wait to play with it some more!
Thanks for blogging by today! HUGS!!!

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Jami, this is so sweet! I can't stamp with friends. If I want to get anything done, I have to stamp alone! LOL

Michele Kovack said...

Love this card! So glad you are back to the creating and blogging world!

Pam Speidel said...

Simply LOVEly! You and Karmen will have to come out and stamp with me when we get everything organized upstairs. Please? :)