Saturday, May 03, 2008

A little show and tell!

Finally! I have time to post a few cards! The first two cards are ones that I made a while back and just never had time to share. The cute little dog card was a total case off of the back of the stamp set that I used. I would tell you the name of the set but I can't find it! (I really need to clean my stamp area!;) The other card is made from all SU! supplies with the exception of the Birds & Swirls embossing folder.

Finally, the last card was one that I made yesterday. It's actually the only one I made yesterday. I know I told you that I was going to celebrate the end of the semester by stamping all day, but I just wasn't feeling up to it. I had four moles removed on Wednesday. Two of thess were under my right arm and for some reason were really sore yesterday! So I tried to limit my movement. To make it worse I think I'm allergic to bandage adhesive! Go figure!!! I'm definitely looking forward to these healing and getting my stitches out!

Well I wish I had more time to chat and stamp but we are going to my family's ranch to help brand this weekend. If you have no idea of what I am talking about check out last years post and pics! Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!!! HUGS!!!

6 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love all of the cards, Jami! Hope you heal fast. . .I'm sure that's not comfortable! Have fun on the ranch. . .hopefully you won't get caught in the hail storm like last year! LOL

Alex said...

These are wonderful cards Jami - really really cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards. I especially like the 3rd one -- so crisp. Hope you feel better.

Tanis said...

How super! What great cards! Looks like you had a good creative time :)
Thanks for sharing them!

Michele Kovack said...

So glad to see your posting again! Missed ya! Love all of the cards!!!

Debbie said...

Fantastic cards! Hope you had a blast branding....I sure don't miss the smell from singed hair. ;)