Sunday, March 09, 2008

ALOHA!!!

Hello friends! We got back yesterday from our wonderful vacation in Hawai'i! My SIL lives in Honolulu on Waikiki, so we stayed with her in her amazing condo! We are so thankful for her generosity and hospitality! Not only did she let the four of us (our friends Jon & Christine went with us) invade her condo for over a week, but she also chauffeured us around the island! You're the best KT!!!
Okay, so now I'm going to bore you with endless vaca pics! I'm going to do them in installments because I have so many I want to share! I'm posting all these vaca pics so my family and friends can see them too. So if you are here looking for cards and are bored with my all these pics I'm so sorry! :)
Oh, and to enhance your viewing enjoyment I changed my music too! (I know I'm a nerd!)


Andy and I, first night on Waikiki Beach


Katie, Andy, and I getting ready to hike Makapu'u


The view from the top of Makapu'u

Waikiki at Sunset


Sunrise from the deep sea fishing boat

Andy reeling in his mahimahi


Duke's on Sunday! (it's the place to be ;)



Diamond Head from Waikiki Beach

Hanauma Bay, Awesome snorkeling!

7 comments:

Alex said...

Totally beautiful pictures Jami - and nope, not bored a bit! It looks like you all had a fabulous time - I miss Hawaii, we lived there for three years and have been to all the places in your post! It is soooo beautiful there! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Debbie said...

Fantastic pics! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Clever tunes, too!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!! I could look at pics from Hawaii all day!! I went there about 5 yrs ago and fell in love with it!! I went snorkling the same place and loved it!!

Glad you had a great (and safe!) trip!!
Melissa

Pam Speidel said...

AWESOME pix Jami! And love the tunes too! I'm ready to go back... :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my how AWESOME, Jami! What gorgeous pictures. And you guys look like you had a fabulous time! Thanks for sharing!

Michele Kovack said...

These pictures are gorgeous! My dream is to someday make it there! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.