Monday, July 16, 2007

Hello Friends!


Hello friends! I hope that you are having a great Monday and are enjoying some stamp time!

I found inspiration for this card in Paper Crafts Magazine-Card Creations Volume 4, pg 54. I changed the card up a little, but it's basically still the same design. I ended up making the card a 5x7 so that the flower would fit on the cardstock. I usually stick to standard sized cards, but I really do like the 5x7 cards when I make one. I used a template that my MIL gave me for the flower, but I can't remember where it was from.

Well, that's all I have for you right now. I need to get busy working on a test/paper for my on-line Ethics & Values class. Thanks for looking!

Supplies: SU's Chocolate Chip cardstock, gel-pen, white embossing powder, and Love Without End stamp set, My Mind's Eye patterned paper, ribbon from Target's Dollar Spot, button from Paper Studio's Spare Parts, and embroidery thread.

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love the flower and your letters on the bottom, really cute.

Tanis said...

Cute! I don't have that issue...I hardly have time to keep up with the stuff in the regular issues!
Hope your class is going ok!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a great card! I LOVE the way you put that flower on the card! Very nice!

Pam Speidel said...

Awesome card Jami! Love the way you've used the patterned paper to create the petals and leaf...and the ribbon for the stem. Great color combo! Sure glad you made some time for stamping today! :)

p.s. that photo of BER makes him look like one UGLY dog! :)

Anonymous said...

Great card, I love the DP!